A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Feild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Feild, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Aneurysms Back/Spine Surgery Brain Tumors Subarachnoid Hemorrages Subdural Hematomas, Cancer, and Cerebrovascular Spine & Peripheral Nerves.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feild graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Feild has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feild accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Feild practice?
Dr. James Feild practices Neurological Surgery near Cordova, TN.
Additional practice locations include: West Memphis, AR.
See Cordova Neurological Surgeons.