A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Feinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Feinberg is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Feinberg, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feinberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Feinberg MD and MPH is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James Feinberg practice?
- Dr. James Feinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Feinberg practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.