Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Felberg
Dr. James Felberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver City, NM, with other offices in Hillsboro, TX and Lubbock, TX (and 6 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Felberg is affiliated with Gila Regional Medical Center, Hill Regional Hospital and Covenant Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Felberg has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. James Felberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver City, NM.
Dr. Michael Sergeant
Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Silver City, NM 0 mi32
Dr. David Weber
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Silver City, NM 0 mi36
Dr. Robert Wilcox
Silver City, NM 0 mi22