A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Feld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Feld, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feld graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Feld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Martin Feld MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Feld practice?
- Dr. James Feld has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Feld practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Winnetka, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Winnetka Anesthesiologists and Winnetka Internists.