A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Feldman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Feldman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James M. Feldman practice?
- Dr. James Feldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Feldman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.