A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Felicetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Felicetta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Felicetta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Felicetta graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Felicetta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Carl T Hayden V A Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vincent Felicetta MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James V. Felicetta practice?
- Dr. James Felicetta has 1 office location.
Dr. James Felicetta practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.