A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fenn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenn graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fenn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Promise Specialty Hospital of Baton Rouge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fenn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Fenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Fenn practice?
Dr. James Fenn practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Anesthesiologists and Baton Rouge Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Fenn, Dr. Jaime Fenn, Dr. Santiago Fenn, Dr. Jacques Fenn