I highly recommend Dr. Fennell show details I highly recommend Dr. Fennell
Aug 15th, 2011

We have 3 little patients we've taken to Dr. Fennell for the last 5 years, since my oldest was 1. We love, love, love him!! He couln't be more concerned and personable and we couldn't trust him more.

by Sandra Wayner on Apr 3rd, 2011

Dr. James Fennell was my daughter doctor from the time she was born up until we moved back here to california 2 yrs ago. I now live in California cause my husband gotten a honorable dischargefrom the military. James Fennell is an awesome doctor and I recomend him to anyone and every one! I still wish he was my daughters doctor.

Dr. Fennell Best of Best show details Dr. Fennell Best of Best
Nov 29th, 2010

Dr. James Fennell is the best peditirician around. My two yongest girls had severe asthma. Dr.Fennell had the patience, care, and love that they needed. They are both 16 and 18 now.They take really good care of their asthma thanks to Dr. Fennell teaching them from day one!

My daughters doctor show details My daughters doctor
by S. Wayner on Mar 12th, 2010

My daughter and I Loved Dr. Fennell. He was an awsome Doctor I would preffer any mother to him this doctor actually cares about his patients! I wish I could have brought him with me when my family and I moved. I will miss him