A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fenwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fenwick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenwick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fenwick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fenwick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenwick graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fenwick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Fenwick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Fenwick practice?
- Dr. James Fenwick has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fenwick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA.
See Hanover Orthopedic Surgeons.