A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fenwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fenwick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fenwick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenwick graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fenwick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Gettysburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Fenwick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Fenwick practice?
- Dr. James Fenwick has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Fenwick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Alexandria, VA.
See Hanover Surgeons.