Learn more about Dr. James Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ferguson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferguson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferguson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ferguson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Ferguson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. James Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ferguson practices Family Medicine near East Islip, NY.
See East Islip Family Physicians.