A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ferguson, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ferguson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Ferguson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. James Ferguson has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Ferguson practices Family Medicine near East Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY.
See East Islip Primary Care Doctors.