A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ferlmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ferlmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ferlmann, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast reconstruction Breast reductionBreast lifts Breast augmentation LiposuctionTummy tucksUpper eyelid surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferlmann graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ferlmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Christopher Ferlmann MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Ferlmann practice?
- Dr. James Ferlmann has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ferlmann practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Plastic Surgeons and Naperville Surgeons.