Dr. James Ferlmann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 17th, 2016
Reconst
He is the most kind caring dr I have ever had. His nurse Paula works side by side with dr. They are a perfect team. I had an infection and they were so Awsome. He even offered to come home a day early from being out of town to operate on me. They answered my calls after hours right away. I would recommend him to all my family and friends

June 2nd, 2016
The best plastic surgeon hands down.

December 28th, 2015
Best Plastic Surgeon in Illinois
Best Doctor I have ever had. So glad I choose him when I was told I had cancer. He made everything better. Did an excellent job, very tiny scar, excellent results, bed side manner is the best, staff is superior, and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

November 30th, 2015
Allison
He is an excellent Dr. and staff goes above and beyond in all they do

October 25th, 2015
Treated like a family member
After being diagnosed with breast cancer and knowing I'd need a double mastectomy with breast reconstruction AND being new to the state of Illinois, I was a little lost on where to start. Doc was in my network so I did some research on him and saw all the great reviews. I decided to go with him, and I couldn't be more pleased with how I was treated. His staff puts you at ease from the very start. They are full of empathy, will listen to your concerns and work with you on any "phobias" you may have (mine are needles). Always professional, always called me back with I left a message (same day, every time) and when I finally met with Doctor, what an easy laid back experience that was. He wasn't rushed to get to this next patient. He spent time with me, listened to me, and made sure all my concerns were addressed before I left the appointment. A true doctor who wants to help his patient, not milk your insurance company (like most of my other doctors) After I finish my chemo treatments, Doctor will put the final implants in, and I'm confident I will look just as good, if not better than prior to my mastectomy.

August 18th, 2015
Dr. Ferlmann is a great doctor & I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

July 31st, 2015
Best experience ever!!!

April 12th, 2015
Breast Reconstruction
Dr. Ferlmann is fantastic, absolutely amazing. Thank you for all you have done for me.

March 6th, 2015
Experience with Dr. Ferlmann
I recently saw doctor for a breast reductrion surgery. He was very kind and made me feel very comfortable during the initial exam. He listened to me and understood the neck, shoulder and back pains that my excessive breast were causing me. Before surgery he came into my room and went into detail by marking the areas. The results were no short of a miracle. He gave me a new life and am am forever grateful to him. You can tell he get's great pleasure when his patients see the result. He truly is a caring physician with a great smile.

June 25th, 2014
Fantastic Dr.
I had been thinking about having breast augmentation for years. I have always been quite apprehensive due to my lack of information and the many choices of technique, size, and material I would have to choose from. I have seen and heard many horror stories online and on t.v. that freaked me out a little. Upon walking into his office I was welcomed by the person at the desk. I think her name was Ashlee. Very warm and genuine. My wait time was short and Dr. Ferlmann immediately put me at ease by his caring attitude and understanding my concerns. I was given options and along with his professional input we both agreed on the specs. The surgery went very smooth and during my recovery I was able to easily contact him or his staff with any questions or worries. I can still workout, hike, and do all activities I had done before. I am absolutely thrilled with my results and would recommend him to anyone wanting implants. They look and feel natural along and fit my frame perfectly. Everyone in that office is amazing!

June 3rd, 2014
Outstanding!
This is the first review on the Internet I have ever written. Twenty-seven years ago, while living in PA, I had breast implants that supposedly ruptured. I needed to find a plastic surgeon in Illinois. After searching the web extensively and praying I'd make the right decision, I chose Dr. Ferlmann. I had a long wait to get my surgery scheduled, but I am so glad I waited. I was so pleased with the outcome. He did an excellent job! I couldn't have had a better result. I might add, his staff, Ann and Ashlee, were both very kind and compassionate. It was nice to work with them. Everyone was great!

February 5th, 2014
Great doctor !
I recently had breast reduction done by Dr. Ferlmann and my experience was great! It was a hard decision for me but my back was hurting more everyday. My family doctor who I trust and had been with for years highly recommended Dr. Ferlmann. I did a research on my end, read patient reviews etc. and went for a consultation. Dr. Ferlmann was very detailed, took his time with me and always answered to all of my questions. He is well experienced in his field, board certified. He made me feel secure and important every step of the way. Not to many doctors do that unfortunately. My surgery went well, no complications. I am so happy that I did it. Dr. Ferlmann was always there to help and advise after the surgery . I highly recommend him!