A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fernandez, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Regional Hospital
- Red Bud Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Fernandez MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James Fernandez practice?
- Dr. James Fernandez has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Fernandez practices Otolaryngology near Granite City, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Carbon, IL and Greenville, IL.
See Granite City Otolaryngologists.