Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Found Cancer on time show details Found Cancer on time
Apr 21st, 2015

He is excellent at what he does. And knows his job well

Rude and Arrogant show details Rude and Arrogant
Jan 12th, 2015

I brought my then 15 month old daughter in to try and get to the bottom of her constant sinus infection/ear infection issues. Dr. Fernandez spent all of 30 seconds in the room with us. Never introduced himself when he walked in. Looked in both her ears briefly and said, "she's fine", then left. Never asked me why we were there. (his staff had taken notes, but he didn't talk to me about it at all). A year and a half later, tons of illnesses, delayed speech issues, multiple dr. visits, an allergist visit with allergy tests, and finally an ENT visit with a different doctor, and she is scheduled to have her enlarged adenoids removed.

Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr Fernandez was excellent. I had a procedure to drain my ear and put a tube in. He expained everything as he did it and I feel much better and I can hear again. Both he and Dr. Fierstein are excellent and the staff is very efficient and courteous.

by cathy b on Mar 12th, 2013

Dr. Fernandez was very caring and personable. I never felt like he was in a hurry with me and always answered all of my questions.

Costs too high show details Costs too high
Jul 16th, 2012

very good doctor, but I have no medical insurance and his doctor visit price is way too expensive...

NO HELP show details NO HELP
Feb 17th, 2012

UNABLE TO RESOLVE MY PROBLEM OR OFFER A DIAGNOSIS AND REFUSED TO SUPPLY ME WITH A COPY OF MY RECORDS OR TEST RESULTS

Twice show details Twice
Oct 2nd, 2009

I've needed his services twice at this point with two of my children. He did an excellent job both times.

Fast and Friendly show details Fast and Friendly
Mar 31st, 2008

I have never waited longer than 15 minutes to see this doctor. The staff is great and the doctor is friendly.