A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JAMES FERNAU:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JAMES FERNAU, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JAMES FERNAU, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Brazilian Buttock Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Buttock Augmentation
- Calf Augmentation
- Chemical Peel
- Laser Therapies
- Pectoral Augmentation
- Permanent Makeup
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. FERNAU graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. FERNAU has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. JAMES L FERNAU MD and FACS is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. JAMES L. FERNAU practice?
- Dr. JAMES FERNAU has 1 office location.
Dr. JAMES FERNAU practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeons and Pittsburgh Surgeons.