A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fernau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fernau, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fernau, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernau graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Fernau FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Fernau practice?
- Dr. James Fernau has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Fernau practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH and Sewickley, PA.
See Pittsburgh Otolaryngologists, Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeons, and Pittsburgh Surgeons.