Dr. James Fernau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Fernau?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. James Fernau?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2017

Out of towner

Dr. Fernau and his incredible team made my experience as wonderful as it could be. I traveled from out of country - emails, skype consults, and finally a face to face the day before surgery (which was so convenient and efficient). Dr. Fernau's office staff helped me with transportation to and from the hospital and follow-up visits - I couldn't have asked for better and more sincere care.

December 16th, 2016

TT and lipo of flank and back

December 4th, 2016

Best Experience! Top Notch Technology!

I am 22 years old, and my husband and myself had been shopping for the right doctor to perform my Brazilian Butt Lift. We had been to every office in Pittsburgh, and saved Dr. Fernau's office last, because I was highly impressed with his previous work in Brazil. His consult was so outstanding, that we scheduled my surgery before leaving his office. The technology he used during his consult was the best I had seen, not to mention I could really tell that he was passionate about his work. He referred to what he did as "art" instead of surgery. The fact that the doctor himself was there to answer all my question really impressed me, since all of my other consult's were with an LPN or a doctor's consult manager. I was so nervous, and Dr. Fernau literally made me feel so confident by the time of my appointment date. He even gave me his personal cell phone number if I had any questions before or after! What surgeon do you know, does that? He told me at the consult he sees his patients as his children, and he was not lying! He was always there to answer any questions or give any suggestions, and even supplied a health routine (with vitamins, probiotics, and dietary suggestions) for me to follow prior and after surgery as to see that I will have top notch results and to help my body heal faster. During my research on Dr. Fernau I was impressed to see his work on patient safety, his advanced education, and the world wide recognition his name holds in the plastic surgery world. He is one of the only doctor's who has the advanced technology of the HydroSolve, that he used to take out the fat in my abdominal and hip rolls and place into my buttocks. The HydroSolve alone, if you are looking into this surgery, and you don't know about it; please do yourself the favor and do some research on how advanced this machine is and how lucky you'd be to have your surgery done using this machine. The HydroSolve machine combined with Dr. Fernau's excellent skills and extremely caring and professional staff; I am beyond happy with my experience and even happier with my results. I love how he sculpted my body! In fact my husband and I decieded to also commit to having my boob job, as well as laser hair removal done at Dr. Fernau's office as well. I truely feel like family when I come to his office, and each visit feels so comforting, yet professional. After consulting with each plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh, PA I am so happy that I found and stuck with Dr. Fernau. Hands down best experience ever. They made sure I was confident, happy, healthy, and most importantly safe from beginning to end of my BBL procedure. 10 out of 10 stars awesome!

October 29th, 2016

Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck

The nicest doctor I've ever met. Excellent skill and knowledge. He is internationally known and remains humble. Love him !

October 29th, 2016

Breast aug and lift

Amazing Doc with great bedside manner. Very smart and humble. Super staff. My experience was awesome. I'm going back for smart Lipo!

October 27th, 2016

Ab etching, Body implants, Neograft hair transplant

Doc Fernau is simply put THE best. I had all of the surgery listed within the past year and great results. He cares. Always has the best equipment and staff. I send friends ,family all the time. I'm going back for more !

Facial Reconstruction

Dr Fernau through his excellent surgical skill did a complete facial recontruction and changed my life. Great doctor !

NeoGraft Hair Transplant

Dr Fernau and his technicians performed a 2000 graft hair transplant with no incision and after 18 months my results are fabulous ! Excellent doctor and excellent staff!

August 17th, 2016

SmartLipo chest, abdomen, hip rolls

Dr Fernau is on the A plus cutting edge of surgical procedures. My SmartLipo of chest, abdomen and love handles turned out great. Easy recovery. No pain. Went from 38 to 32 pants and sticking to a good diet per Dr Fernau. He cares about your long term results.

August 5th, 2016

Calf Augmentation/ Bicep implants

Dr Fernau did such a great job using an anatomical calf implant augmentation. He also used fat grafting for perfection. I had no downtime. He used Exp ...

August 5th, 2016

Calf augmentation with implants and fat grafting

Dr Fernau gets great results. He did a an anatomical calf augmentation with Implantech implants over the medial and lateral gastrocnemius muscles and fat grafted for perfection. Very natural result. Minimal downtime with use of Exparel. Great doctor, great results.

August 4th, 2016

Breast aug and BBL

Dr Fernau did great with my breast augmentation and BBL. I'm going back for more Lipo and sending friends. He is so honest and trustworthy.