Learn more about Dr. James Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ferrara, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferrara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lawrence Michael Ferrara MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Ferrara practice?
- Dr. James Ferrara has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Ferrara practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.