A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ferraro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ferraro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ferraro, DO is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferraro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ferraro has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferraro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Ferraro practice?
Dr. James Ferraro practices Nephrology near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Avondale Nephrologists.