A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ferraro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ferraro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ferraro, DO is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferraro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ferraro has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Ferraro DO is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Ferraro practice?
- Dr. James Ferraro has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ferraro practices Nephrology near Avondale, AZ.
See Avondale Nephrologists.