Dr. James Ferrendelli MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Houston, TX

no change

June 9th, 2015
He came into the room and acted like he was better then everyone else. He spoke with his resident but didn't allow me to speak. He blamed all my problems on stress, acted like he was doing me a favor seeing me and dismissed me like I was a child. He couldn't explain the problems I was having and there were problems that couldn't be explained away by stress. He made it plain and clear not to bother him or come back. DO NOT WALK BUT RUN AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR. HE DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HIMSELF.

November 1st, 2012
dr.ferrendeli has been a very good dr.to me.he listens to what you say and is straight to tell u weather its good for you or not.some people think he is a bit arrogant but id rather him be straight out with me than try to b.s. me and lead me in wrong dir.

October 13th, 2012
DO NOT trust your health to this doctor!
Let me begin by saying I NEVER review doctors, much less put negative reviews...that being said, DO NOT, under any circumstances, trust your health to Dr. Ferrendelli. I saw him 1st 2 months before I became pregnant for a seizure disorder, when he prescribed Lamictal 200 mg/day. Then again, when I found I was pregnant. He kept me at the same dose. At 6 months, my OB recommended I call him to make sure I increase my dosage, which is standard. 4 times I called his office, and NEVER GOT A RESPONSE. Now, I have a sudden onset of Bell's Palsy - called his office and again, NEVER GOT A CALL back. Thankfully, I got in to see another neurologist (ON THE SAME DAY, AS THEY TOOK IT VERY SERIOUSLY), and he said my Lamictal should be at 800 to 900 mg daily! Now, I face the likely possibility of having seizures late in my pregnancy and after delivery, because of his carelessness. During his visits, he is arrogant and talks over your head so much that he seems knowledgeable, THIS IS NOT TRUE!

March 15th, 2010
Sezior disorder
He is very honest and tells you straghtI just wish his office was closer to the Woodlands,Tx