Learn more about Dr. James Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Figueroa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.More Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Clinton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Figueroa practice?
Dr. James Figueroa practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Clinton, MA.
See Worcester General Practitioners, Worcester Internists, and Worcester Rheumatologists.