A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Figueroa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Figueroa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Figueroa MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. James Figueroa has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Figueroa practices Rheumatology near Southbridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Southbridge Rheumatologists.