Learn more about Dr. James Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Figueroa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Figueroa
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Figueroa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Figueroa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Figueroa MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. James Figueroa has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Figueroa practices Rheumatology near Clinton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA.
See Clinton Rheumatologists.