Learn more about Dr. James Findling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Findling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Findling
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Findling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Findling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Ectopic ACTH Syndrome
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Findling graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Findling has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Findling MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. James W. Findling practice?
- Dr. James Findling has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Findling practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Fond Du Lac Internists and Fond Du Lac Endocrinologists.