A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Findling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Findling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Findling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Ectopic ACTH Syndrome
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Findling graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Findling has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wayne Findling MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. James W. Findling practice?
- Dr. James Findling has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Findling practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Fond Du Lac Internists and Fond Du Lac Endocrinologists.