Dr. James Findling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Findling?

September 27th, 2016

Best doctor I've seen in years!

My husband and I both thought Dr. Findling was the best doctor either one of us has seen in many years. He was very personable, always professional, and spent all the time we needed with us. He was very concerned with what we wanted and made sure all of our questions were answered. When it came time for a procedure I didn't know if I wanted, he calmly said, it was up to me, that it was only a recommendation. That type of reaction not only comes from a great doctor, but a wonderful human being. Also, the "fellow" that was working with him was extremely good. He was in the room during all of the appointment time, including the procedure. He was thorough with his questions (before Dr. Findling came in), and very calm and reassuring with his demeanor. Finally, we barely ever sat down before we were called prior to each appointment or procedure. There was virtually no waiting time. And, every caregiver was kind and professional. We literally don't have one thing to complain about! It's been a long time since we've said we actually enjoyed seeing a doctor.

January 23rd, 2016

Worst Endocrine man ever

I am shocked at any good review on this man, I am shocked he hasn't told you it's a psych problem or it's all in your head. Arrogant, condescending, and a God of all Gods or so he thinks..Ego thinks he knows it all...my belief on who this Dr. is.

October 1st, 2015

Was rude, condescending, and disrespectful. Barely gave me the time of day. Does not listen

January 30th, 2013

Dr. Findling is a GREAT Doctor!

Dr. Findling is a great doctor! We did not know him prior to starting care with him. But because of his thurough, accurate and skilled care, I believe he helped save my husband's life. He spent a great deal of time analizing the situation at hand and took the time to get to know my husband as a patient. He even referred us to a more experienced doctor for neurosurgery because he could recognize the current diagnosis wasnt in line with what he needed. Dr. Findling has impressed me over and over. We never wait long to see him, never feel rushed and he always follows up.

October 2nd, 2012

Rude Doctor, Cold, Did not Explain Anything.

This has to be the most unwelcoming and empathetic doctor I have ever visited. He was cold, very weird in the examination room, very short, did not seem interested in explaining results or educating patients in options. I bumped into a patient in the waiting room who had him too before switching to a different endocrinologist and they did not have anything but negative things to say about their prior experience with him as well.

November 21st, 2010

The Best

July 14th, 2010

A True Medical Hero

I went undiagnosed for 7 years. Doctors did not know what was wrong with me. Dr. Findling finally was the one that ran the correct tests and found I had a rare condition, Cushing's Disease.I will ever be grateful for his compassion and expertise.

March 31st, 2010

One of the best in his field.

September 17th, 2008

Response to Anonymous

What you may not know is that Aurora actually handles scheduling and unscheduling appointments for Dr. Finding and the other doctors at Midwest Endocronolgy. This is not a private practice where the doctors are free to run the office as they like. I've been seeing Dr. Findling for more than 18 years and have never experienced the difficulty that you mention. He still is the doctor to see and is known nation wide for his expertise. Since the doctors have left Aurora this fall (2008) I have since followed Dr. Findling to his new office affiliated with Froedert & the Medical College of WI. I continue to recomend Dr. Findling and his associates. They are the best trained in their specialty in the area. That does mean sometimes it can take longer to get an appointment or you wait a little longer in the office but doesn't knowing that you're being treated by the best outweigh that? It sure does for me.

April 26th, 2008

I was very disappointed at how this practice has gone downhill over the years. It was supposed to be the place to go if you had a diabetes or thyroid problem. Dr. Findling used to actually see his patients and now he doesn't even show up for appointments. He cancelled on me for a year and a half straight, without any notice. I showed up for six visits without knowledge that my appointments had been cancelled. I had friends who also used to go there, due to my referrals who have now moved on to other physicans as well due to similar disappointments. Once couldn't get her diabetes meds refilled because she hadn't had a regular follow-up. She had to remind them that they had cancelled on her a half dozen times, not the other way around, and they still refused to fill it. She had to go to the ER.

October 16th, 2017