A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Finigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Finigan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Finigan graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Finigan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- National Jewish Health
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hanna Finigan MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James H. Finigan practice?
- Dr. James Finigan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Finigan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Critical Care Practitioners, and Denver Pulmonologists.