Dr. James Fink III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Fink III?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 17th, 2011

Wrong diagnosis

This man read my brain MRI and has never even met me nor does he know my history. He diagnosed me as a microcephalic retard and everything this so called doctor had to say was in direct conflict/contradiction with the diagnosis and treatment of my three previous NEUROSURGEONS WHO DO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. I AM A 55 YEAR OLD FEMALE WITH CONGENITAL HYDROCEPHALUS DUE TO A CONGENITAL TECTAL LIPOMA THAT IS TREATED WITH A V/P SHUNT OF 20 YEAR DURATION. MY HEAD MEASURES 24 INCHES AROUND. I am not retarded and in fact have attended three colleges and have grade averages near 3.8 and even made the Deans list a few times. This mans license should be revoked for malpractice and malevolent intent. He has no business practicing medicine and I am going to see to it that something is done about his malfeasance.

September 21st, 2016