A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Finke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Finke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finke graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Finke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Steven Finke MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James S. Finke practice?
- Dr. James Finke has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Finke practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.