A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fiorica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fiorica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiorica
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiorica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fiorica, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorica graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Fiorica has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Fiorica MD is a male Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Fiorica practice?
- Dr. James Fiorica has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fiorica practices Gynecologic Oncology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.