A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fiorica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fiorica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fiorica, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorica graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Fiorica has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fiorica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Fiorica practice?
Dr. James Fiorica practices Gynecologic Oncology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Oncologists.