Oncology Specialist (cancer), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Wonderful Surgeon. show details Wonderful Surgeon.
by Valerie A on Mar 23rd, 2015

I had a total hysterectomy by the Robotic Method in January 2015, performed by Dr. Fiorica assisted by Dr. Yenari. I cannot believe how great I felt afterwards and never had to take any pain killers. I did not have any bleeding whatsoever and apart from seeing the five small incisions on my abdomen I would not even know I had any surgery. I cannot praise Dr. Fiorica enough, and Dr. Yenari for referring me to him.

BAD DOCTOR! show details BAD DOCTOR!
by KATHLEEN on Mar 5th, 2015

He was abrupt and hurt me and told me it doesn't hurt. scheduled 2 months

Fantastic people show details Fantastic people
Nov 12th, 2012

I have complete confidence in Dr. Fiorica. His office and staff are some of the kindest,most caring, professionals I have ever been involved with.

A truly wonderful and brilliant surgeon show details A truly wonderful and brilliant surgeon
Dec 29th, 2009

He gave me my life back and is a wonderful person.

by Lisa on Aug 24th, 2009

Dr. Fiorica and his staff are truly wonderful. They are dealing with life threatening and serious illness everyday and still make you smile and feel cared for. I believe he is a brilliant surgeon who was recommended to me by Dr. Dyal but as I talked to the EVERYONE I could at Sarasota Memorial no one had an ill thing to say about him. Everyone said WOW you have Dr. Fiorica he not only is a wonderful Dr. but a wonderful person. I went into my surgery feeling as though I was in the best and most capable of hands and he and Dr. Dyal did a wonderful job. Maggie and Dori as well as the ofc staff pay attention to the details and let you know they are there for you.

dr fiorica is kind, compassionate, wise, thorough show details dr fiorica is kind, compassionate, wise, thorough
by dottie drevyanko :) on Jul 21st, 2009

i have been in the cancer world for over 10 years...and he and maggie are the most caring, thorough, kind, wise, compassionate, patient,the list can go on and on....the care about me as a whole person and are more supportive than i can express!

Jun 9th, 2009

Great Doctor and Nurse Prac. Maggie.