A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fischer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fischer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Fischer MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Fischer practice?
- Dr. James Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fischer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Internists and Palm Harbor Geriatric Doctors.