A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fish is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fish, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Fish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alfred Fish FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Fish practice?
- Dr. James Fish has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fish practices Emergency Medicine near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA.
See Newport News Emergency Physicians.