A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JAMES FISHMAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JAMES FISHMAN, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JAMES FISHMAN, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. FISHMAN graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. FISHMAN has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. FISHMAN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans