A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fite is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fite, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fite graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fite has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Fite MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Fite practice?
- Dr. James Fite has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Fite practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Colleyville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.