Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

4109 Brown Trl
Ste 101
Colleyville, TX 76034
817-885-7442
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Unprofessional and angry QUACK  |  show details
May 7th, 2013

Dr. Fite (what an appropriate name, LOL) has the bedside manner of a construction foreman. I've never been treated in such a condescending manner by such a haughty, insecure doctor, smugly sipping on his Texas Longhorn oversize mug, while gruffly sneering at me. When I brought up that I felt he was looking at with me with scorn, he became extremely indignant and defensive; more interested in arguing that he was NOT looking at me like that and it's in my head. HELLO - I'm going there for HRT and wouldn't someone whose hormones are out of sync be a little emotional, etc? ONE OF THE MAIN SYMPTOMS. He stated that he didn't believe we had a "rapport" I agreed. He focused on my recent family crisis/daughter's miscarriage, sudden death of close uncle, financial woes and my recent failed recovery issues - and my inability to handle it gracefully, compounded by physical worries and hormonal imbalance. I had been on vacation. He even stated, "well, it doesn't look like the vacation did you much good" How rude! I asked for my file and left, he SHOUTED at me - I'm going to charge you for this visit! Unbelievable. The office visit was not even concluded. I paused at the front counter, not knowing whether to pay or not, I stated to Terri, "well, that didn't go very well", she hushed me and motioned quietly for me to leave. He should consider getting a different vocation. He has been reported by me to my Insurance Company and I will likely report him to the Texas Board. What a complete arrogant and insensitive JERK, masking behind his Christian values (Yikes). I've since seen another doctor since and was treated with complete dignity and respect. The doctor was given identical information and has given me hope that HRT, although not the sole solution, will help with my overall condition. Compliments and kudos to Terri, Dr. Fites' solo office staff that day.

|  More interested in talking about himself..  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

Dr. Fite was rude and more interested in talking about himself than trying to gather information from me.Return visit for test results was the same.Will not go back.