Dr. James Fitkin MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 5 reviews

July 25th, 2011
terrible about returning phone calls when the receptionist states she will check w/Dr. Fitken and get back to you. Have to make several calls before get answer needed.

May 30th, 2010
5 STAR DOCTOR
I think Dr. Fitkin is the best primary care physician that I have ever had. I've tried others, but never received the care and consideration that I have from Dr. Fitkin. This necessitated a return to him. I find him to be extremely knowledgeable, intently listens to my systems. He is very conscientous and considerate. I have a real sense of security knowing that all I have to do is call his office to get my medical concerns addressed quickly. He also cares about his patients emotional well being and has a terrific bed side manner. I don't think you'll find a better doctor in Columbus. And I'm not easy to please!!!!

May 1st, 2010
Excellent
Patient, kind, listens. He's worth the trip and gets you in his office ASAP when needed.

April 19th, 2010
D. Fitkin was my Dr. when I first relocated to Hilliard, Ohio. He relocated his office so I found another Dr. close to home. After several years of poor service at the new Dr's. office (waiting forever to see the Dr., the Dr. waiting until the end of the day to call in Prescriptions, not being able to get an appointment when ill and poor bedside manner. I tracked down Dr. Fitkin again.

April 13th, 2010
2010 Patient
Dr. Fitkin is extremely professional and listens and answers questions. He is by far better than any other Physician I have ever seen. I am very confident in his knowledge of medicine and would highly recommend him. I feel very fortunate to have found such a caring doctor.