Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Fitzsimmons
Dr. James Fitzsimmons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Overland Park, KS and Overland Park, KS (and 1 other location). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Fitzsimmons is affiliated with Anderson County Hospital, St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City and Saint Luke's South Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Fitzsimmons has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. James Fitzsimmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.