Dr. James Flatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Flatt?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. James Flatt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2017

Misdiagnosed me for years

Had a large kidney stone which caused kidney to swell. He insisted it was not a problem. Turns out it had been my problem for years. Finally did lithotripsy and practically ran from the hospital. I should have been admitted to intensive care instead I was discharged as if everything was fine. Bazar behavior

May 17th, 2016

Good Specialist

March 7th, 2015

I heard a lot of wonderful things about James A. Flatt, M.D. and they did give me an appointment to see an Urologist. However, the staff is one of the worst I have ever come in contact with. One or two members were deemed professional. I do not understand why the discourteous and the cruelness over booking an appointment. They acted as if Hitler was trying to get an appointment. Why you want to come here? Are you are a previous patient? I would hate that was my grandfather or relative. The other members were professional and courteous and sent the application on-time. And granted an timely appointment four stars for that. The others need to take a lesson on how they want to be treated.

January 10th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor

I thought he was a little short on bedside manner but, his bedside manner did not operate on me. He fixed me up and I am still happy with the results 5 years down the road. He's a great surgeon.

May 21st, 2012

Not Cummunacative

In the first visits Dr. Flatt was very businesslike, but seemed to be rushed. He diagnosed me with an ailment, but did not communicate to me anything about the ailment. I went to my GP and learned more, then to the Internet to try to find more information. This last visit with Dr. Flatt was not good. He was "short", rude and seemed hesitant to answer my questions saying that he did not have time to waste on my problems. My ailment is very disturbing and painful and not knowing and not able to receive information is disturbing. I think that I will find a different, good urologist. Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

September 18th, 2017