Learn more about Dr. James Flax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Flax is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flax
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Flax Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Flax, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flax graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Flax MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James W. Flax practice?
- Dr. James Flax has 1 office location.
Dr. James Flax practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Pomona, NY.
See Pomona Psychiatrists.