A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Flax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Flax is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Flax, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flax graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Flax MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James W. Flax practice?
- Dr. James Flax has 1 office location.
Dr. James Flax practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Pomona, NY.
See Pomona Psychiatrists.