A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Flesch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Flesch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flesch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flesch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Flesch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flesch graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Flesch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Flesch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Flesch practice?
- Dr. James Flesch has 1 office location.
Dr. James Flesch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.