Learn more about Dr. James Fleshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fleshman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleshman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleshman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fleshman, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleshman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Fleshman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Walter Fleshman MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Fleshman practice?
- Dr. James Fleshman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fleshman practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Colorectal Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.