A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Flood is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flood
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Flood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Christopher Flood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Flood practice?
- Dr. James Flood has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Flood practices Family Medicine near Monona, WI.