A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Flood is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flood
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Flood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Christopher Flood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Flood practice?
- Dr. James Flood has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Flood practices Family Medicine near Monona, WI.