A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Flood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Flood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary`s Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Flood practice?
Dr. James Flood practices Family Medicine near Columbus, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Waterloo, WI.
See Columbus Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Flood, Dr. Jaime Flood, Dr. Santiago Flood, Dr. Jacques Flood