A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Flood is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Flood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Flood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Christopher Flood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Flood practice?
- Dr. James Flood has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Flood practices Family Medicine near Monona, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, WI.