Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Foerster
Dr. James Foerster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Foerster is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital, Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento and Sutter Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Foerster has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Foerster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Reginald Low
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Donald Rifas
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi45
Dr. Rohit Bhaskar
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi31