Dr. James Fojt DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 22nd, 2013
Took away my food
As a hospitalist he is poor. This review is for my mother. He had a swallow test done. She was severely malnourished. He stopped her food without making arrangements for her to be fed by other means. He did this because she might have a choking problem. She had been in there for a number of days, eating and drinking. His shift started Monday. He had to go messing with things. I am on the phone now with the hospital trying to get his handi-work undone.

November 21st, 2010
Listens to me and Observes!!
Dr. Fojt has been there for me all the way since I started with his patient. He always observes me and takes light notes. I know if I tell him I'm in pain, he will react in a caring manner, following through to get the answer or finding a specialist who will. He's the best. Does not hurry me, and always means it when he says, "call me if you need me". I have done that and got immediate results from him. I would follow him anywhere in the metroplex area.

February 1st, 2010
one of the best physicians that I ever met, very thorogh

December 28th, 2009
Dr. Fojt is not like
Dr. Fojt spends good quality time and really listens to his patient and asks all the right probing questions to get a complete diagnosis. He is one of the best doctors my family has seen in a long time. My parents have been to over 50 in their day and he is ranked as one of the best (and they're not easy to please!)

September 2nd, 2009
The best
Both my wife and I are patients. Yes, Dr Fojt is very caring. He spends all the time YOU need to make his diagnosis and follows up to make sure that YOU fully understand that diagnosis. It's worth the extra 10 minute wait. The man is bright, young and full energy. Yet, at 55 he reminds me of the Doctors who (used to) make house calls when I was a boy. He accepts a wide range of Insurance....

April 29th, 2009
He gives copious amount of time with his patients and spends all the time needed. Of all of my doctors in the past he is the only one who really listened to me about all of my problems. I have referred three of my friends to him in which we all agree he is one of the best physicians we have had- like an "old fashioned doctor"