Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 23rd, 2015

Best D

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Tim Golden on Aug 13th, 2014

Dr. Fondren is absolutely the best doctor i have ever had. He has a great bedside manner and listens to all of my concerns. He spends a lot of time discussing my issues and always seems to have a remedy. He is awesome.

Wouldn't be treated by anyone else! show details Wouldn't be treated by anyone else!
Feb 8th, 2011

Dr. Fondren is "out of network" for my insurance, but I would not be treated by anyone else. I have been seeing him for many years now, and I am doing better and feeling better than I have in years after following his advice. One Great Doctor!

A rare gem show details A rare gem
Jan 25th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Fondren for several years. I've been extremely impressed with the time, and follow up he spends with his patients, how he remembers details about them, and his overal skill and mannerisms.

Best prpared and knowledgeable doctor I have had show details Best prpared and knowledgeable doctor I have had
Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr Fondren does a very complete and thorough examination every time I visit. I have never waited over 5 minutes, which is a testimony to his friendly and efficient staff. I have had 3 to 4 doctors in the past, but Dr Fondren will be my last. Give him a try, you will be happy!!

The best Doctor ever! show details The best Doctor ever!
by Lisa D on Sep 11th, 2010

I've been Dr. Fondren's patient for over 10 years. Doc Fondren is professional, intelligent,technology up to par, caring, good-looking and has the greatest sense of humor. I couldn't recommend a better doctor.