A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Foody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Foody, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foody graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Foody has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Foody MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Foody practice?
- Dr. James Foody has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Foody practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.