A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Forage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Forage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Forage, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Back Pain, Cancer Pain, and Cancer and Pain.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Forage graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Forage has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Forage accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Forage practice?
Dr. James Forage practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Pediatric Urology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Neurological Surgeons, Henderson Neurologists, and Henderson Pediatric Specialists.