A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Forage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Forage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Forage, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Forage graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Forage has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Forage accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Forage practice?
Dr. James Forage practices Neurological Surgery near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Neurological Surgeons.