Surgeons
861 Coronado Center Dr
Ste 200
Henderson, NV 89052
702-896-0940
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Be Very Aware!!!!  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2014

Had Dr Forage done the proper neurological testing before my DBS Surgery it would have shown that I had Atrophie in the lobes of my brain. By not doing the testing; which I had done elsewhere after the 1st part of the DBS Surgery done by Dr Forage (A properly done MRI that was read by a competent Surgeon 4 hrs of testing) showed that I WAS NOT a patient that should have had this surgery. I now have Logopenic Progressive Aphasia that would not have presented itself until about 3 years from now. For anyone planning or thinking about DBS Surgery stay away from this Dr.

|  show details
by NEW but already Former Patient on Aug 21st, 2013

I am totally unimpressed with Dr. Forage and his entire office staff. Had to wait for 1-1/2 to 2 hours for my very first appointment with Dr. Forage. He did not provide me with any new information about my condition that I had not already heard. I feel that he did not read any of my file. Did not give me any time to ask my questions I had when he proposed surgery. I felt like I was rushed out of the office. Then, I had to wait for over an hour for Dr. Forage on my second appointment, even though he was in the office. I overheard a drug rep come into the office and state that he was bringing Dr. Forage breakfast about 5 to 10 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. He had his back to me the entire time of the appointment. Then, waited for another 1-1/2 weeks to have a CT scan scheduled at another facility but told I can't because I don't have insurance. I am covered by two medical insurances. DEFINITELY GOING TO ANOTHER MEDICAL OFFICE for further treatment.

|  Beware all spine patients.  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

So since 2006, I have been in and saw him dozens of times. Each time I received less courtesy, less time spent with me. Now here we are 6 years later and its worse since he split from Western Regional Spine and Brain. He runs an assymbly line. He doesnt remember things he says. He cancled my surgery and said that I could suffer from peralisys if they proceeded due to a new hurniated disc. He claims he never said that and is trying to charge me for canceling a surgery. He also after saying 3 - 6 weeks and you will be back to work. Its now 10 months later and I am on the verge of losing my job. His statement about that is simple. Oh uhm what do you want to do. I now have a new hurniated disc that he says 'no thats normal' yet my wife works in a medical plaza and requested the MRI report from the LVR. It states its a MAJOR bulge protruding into the spinal cord. Yet Forage said its ok, its not causing problems. Thats why my back is hurting like heck and im having problems. I also have 4 bulges in my Cervical part of my spine causing ringing of ears, numbness of hands and arms etc. He says I dont know whats causing your problems but it could be arthritus or carple tunnel (spelling?). Every question I asked today his answer was simple. "I dont know". Wait time I was scheduled at 9 am. I finally saw the doctor at 1:45pm and he spent 7 minutes with me then said ok cya.What a joke. I am now seeing another surgeon for the problems. Dr Forage was WONDERFUL back in 06. Now he is terrible.

|  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

Dr. Forage is an awesome surgeon.... I had craniotomy with VP shunt insertion. He and his staff were magnificant.

|  Terrible! Run!  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2011

This office is SO unprofessional. This practice is the worst in Las Vegas. If a patient does not recover quickly, they shove them out the door and blame the patient if the surgery fails!They assume no responsibility nor do they seek a solution. Everything is the patient's body's fault.Horrible staff with the most arrogant attitude.Run if you are referred to this practice! Talking to the ridiculous staff is huge waste of your time........

|  BE WARE  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

After having 4 surgeries in 6 month period I am worse off now. I had pain and numbness in left leg. now its in BOTH. After calling his staff and reporting numerous problems from cold legs/feet, numbness, tingling, and other pains I was told to go to ER and have a blood clot test done. Turned out negative. Called his staff to advise them never got a call back. Its now been 2 months and I have been calling EVERY week 3x a week, and still no call back. I finally got in to talk to him and he had no clue about my calls. No notes were in my chart or anything. Then after explaining to him that i am in alot of pain, he stated well...... stop wearing the brace....... lets send you to pain management and to physical therapy. Ill see you in 6 months if things dont get better. No, actually he wont. I have an appointment with Dr Lemper for pain and Dr Peopls. Dr Peoples rating is 10x higher than forage, staff is more friendly and he ACTUALLY CARES! Whenever you call to talk to Forage or his PA, they are always on Vacation. and Last time I called, the staff said they were out of the country together. Not a good mix!

|  Brain cancer  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2011

I was diagnosed in October of 2006 with an ependymoma attached to my lower right brain stem. I thank God Dr. Forage was assigned as my surgeon. He and his team removed a third of a "sticky" tumor from my brain in a 2 hour surgery that lasted 5 hours. Because of his dedication, I did NOT wake up without the use of my left side, I did NOT spend 2 years in rehab learning to swallow, talk, walk and live a much different life. I am still disabled but I'm able to function mostly on my own. Kudos to Dr. Forage.

|  Way to young to be that good  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2011

Simply stated, he and his partner, DR DUKE. are the best. Forage is young, and a bit cocky, but he deserves to be. I have recommended 4 people to him and they all feel agree he is a great surgeon. When someone slices into your brain or back, you need to know THEY are the best money can buy. FORAGE IS.

|  Patient  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

Dr. Forage was by far the most knowledgable doctor we interviewed. My tumor was removed 100% and I'm back to my life - Healthy! Many THANKS Dr. Forage, you save my life!

|  Family member of patient  |  show details
by A CT resident that was in Vegas on Vacation...... on Jan 25th, 2011

I will never forget the care we received from Dr. Forage. He is a wonderful, caring doctor. Anyone who is in his care is in the best of hands. He took such wonderful care of my father when he removed his left frontal lobe brain tumor. IT was a tough time for all of us and Dr. Forage took the time to explain things and made us feel at home. Since we were from CT, we were a long way away. I will never forget the amount of care he put into my father's case. He cared for us like we were family!

|  DR FORAGE A CREDIT TO HIS PROFESSION  |  show details
by MARIA on May 14th, 2009

DR FORAGE LISTENS CLOSELY TO THE PATIENT AND MAKES SURE THE PATIENT UNDERSTANDS EVERYTHING DR FORAGE IS EXPLAINING ABOUT THE PATIENT'S CONDITION. HIS STAFF IS PROFESSIONAL IN DEMEANOR AND YET KIND. HE HAS AN EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER AND INSPIRES CONFIDENCE.

|  Worst Bedside Manner in town  |  show details
by No Thanks Forage on Feb 26th, 2009

Don't see this doctor unless you have at least four hours to wait, and only want to see him for less than ten minutes when you finally do get in. And if you think it is unprofessional and disgusting (as I do) for a doctor to show up to an appointment with bloody scrubs on, than you might want to see someone else. By the way if you are scared or concerned about your upcoming surgery and need someone to treat you like a human being, and show some compassion and concern...This is not the doctor for you, he lists off terrible side effects and percentages of death and paralysis like he is ordering from an ice cream menu. He has NO bedside manner, and he doesn't seem to care who you are, what you need, or how frightened you are.

|  Wonerful surgeon!  |  show details
by mkilwien on Nov 5th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Forage is an experienced and knowledgeable surgeon who brought me back from not being able to walk.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com