A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Foran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Foran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Foran, FRCPC, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Foran graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Foran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Foran FRCPC and MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Foran practice?
- Dr. James Foran has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Foran practices Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Jacksonville Oncologists.