A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Macleod Foran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Macleod Foran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Macleod Foran, FRCPC, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Macleod Foran graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Macleod Foran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic hospital
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Macleod Foran FRCPC and MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Macleod Foran practice?
- Dr. James Macleod Foran has 1 office location.
Dr. James Macleod Foran practices Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Oncologists.