inactive

James L Forsberg MD Patient Reviews

3.3

July 2nd, 2012
Very caring
I have seen Dr Forsberg for over 18 years and find him to be both knowledgeable and caring. I am sad that I am moving from the area and will need to find a doctor that I trust as much.

June 13th, 2012
Drug Pusher
Watch out for this Doctor! He seems to be a pawn for the Pharmaceutical Companies, pushing the latest drug with little real evaluation. He doesn't talk about the side effects of the drugs he pushes as well.Also, I have trouble trusting a Doctor who is severly obese.

October 23rd, 2011
Caring doc
Been going to Doc Forsberg for 5 years. I see him as a very concerned doc that is willing to listen to my concerns and fears and act upon them. It is a huge plus to me that he is a devoted Christian as well.

September 21st, 2010
Unprofessional and uncaring
This doctor should be avoided at all costs. I had seen him for years with high blood pressure and only recently had he given me anything for it. Now I see he was disciplined and put on probation by the Maryland medical board for a similar thing in 2004. Also, I asked him to fill out some very important paperwork concerning my condition and after holding it for weeks with no explanation it is returned to me unfilled out and unsigned by him and only some scribbled note from his nurse across the form. You would think that after twelve years of a relationship with a doctor he would have some compassion for his patients but, no. He's really only concerned about pushing the latest drug from the big drug companies down your throat, whether you need it or not! Stay as far away from this poor excuse of a doctor if you can!