A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Forsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Forsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Forsen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Forsen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Forsen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Forsen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Forsen practice?
- Dr. James Forsen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Forsen practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.