A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Forseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forseth
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Forseth, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Forseth graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Forseth has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Forseth MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Forseth practice?
- Dr. James Forseth has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Forseth practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pulmonologists and Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners.