A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Forstner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Forstner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Forstner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Forstner graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Forstner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
- J Arthur Dosher Mem Hospital, Southport, Nc
- Dosher Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Forstner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Forstner practice?
- Dr. James Forstner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Forstner practices Family Medicine near Southport, NC.
See Southport Family Physicians.